- The class rules would be written in the WS SCR format using terms defined in the ERS.
- The sail measurement system would be specified
- Ballast materials denser than lead would be prohibited
- A draught limit would be introduced
- Sail marks rules would be rationalised with those in Appendix E of the RRS
- The rules for racing will be specified as the RRS.
- Changing the fin/ballast unit after each day’s racing could either be facilitated by the class rules or, alternatively, prohibited.
- Measurement and certification of boats would be by independent official measurers
- Each national association would keep a register of officially certified boats